Code of Conduct
Randolph Middle School's Code of Conduct is designed to promote a healthy, safe school that encourages academic and social emotional development and enables students to make positive decisions. To encourage students to make good choices, both positive and negative consequences will be recognized to promote appropriate behavior and discourage behaviors that interfere with the academic setting.
1) The Code of Conduct will be considered a general outline for student actions and consequences.
2) The level of consequences refers to the severity of the behavior. i.e.: 2nd level is not necessarily a 2nd offense; school service may be a possible consequence under certain circumstances.
3) The type and length of the suspension is at the discretion of the administration.
4) State Incident Report (Student Safety Data Systems) completed when required.
5) “Progressive” is defined as continued and more severe consequences for behaviors.