Skip To Main Content

Working Papers

If a student is interested in work opportunities while attending Randolph High School, whether during the school year or summer vacation, all persons under the age of 18 are required by the Child Labor Law of the State of New Jersey to obtain an employment certificate. Instructions are provided below with guidelines for completing this state required certification.