Welcome to Mrs. Turner's First Grade ClassWhat's Your MINDSET?We are going to change the way we think in first grade!I will do my best.I believe I can do it!I am capable of learning new things.I can train my brain.I can reach my goals.I can come up with creative solutions.I can improve with practice.I can learn from my mistakes.I value thoughtful feedback.I am not afraid of difficult tasks.I can keep going when things are tough.I can put in more time and effort.
My classroom expectations are aligned with Center Grove’s expectations of students.
1. Take care of yourself.
2. Take care of one another.
3. Take care of our class, school, and environment.
HomeworkGuidelines for doing your homework
- Sit in a place that is quiet.
- Have your pencils and erasers ready to go.
- Make sure you have other supplies that you will need (ruler, counters, drawing paper, bookmarks, etc.).
- Check your agenda to see what your homework is for the night.
- Read all directions on your homework.
- Underline or highlight any words that will help you remember what to do.
- Complete the problems or assignment, going back to read the directions when you need to.
- Check over your work, making sure you completed ALL problems or ALL parts of the assignment.
- Remember our classroom expectations.
- Put homework right into your homework folder/three ring binder!!
- Place your homework folder/three ring binder into your backpack.
Gym 2:10 – 3:10
Art 1:10 – 2:10
Music 2:10 – 3:10
Library/Spanish 2:10 – 2:40
Gym 2:10 – 3:10
Lunch is at 11:10 followed by Recess at 11:40.
Take a LookLinks To Know and Use:
Scholastic Reading Club: https://clubs.scholastic.com
*Online Code:JZG2BMoby Max: https://www.mobymax.com/signin *School Code: nj313*Enter enrollment code (sent home on handout)XtraMath: https://xtramath.org*Enter enrollment code (sent home on handout)RazKids: https://www.kidsa-z.com/main/Login*Enter enrollment code (sent home on handout)
Please contact me with any questions or concerns throughout the year at...
or by using our class Remind
Randolph Township Schools Mission Statement:"We commit to inspiring and empowering all students in Randolph Schools to reach their full potential as unique, responsible and educated members of a global society."