Mrs.Miller's Fifth Grade
Welcome to Mrs. Miller's Fifth Grade Class
Classroom News Updates are Sent Via Email
Our Daily Schedule
8:30 Students begin arriving.
10:10-11:10 Language Arts
- 11:10-12:10 Specials
- 12:10-1:10 Languge Arts
- 1:10-2:10 Lunch and Recess
- 2:10-3:10 Social Studies/Science
- 3:10-3:40 Responsive Classroom and Pack up
Monday: Music 11:10-12:10
Tuesday: Gym 11-10-12:10
Wednesday: Gym 11:10-12:10
Thursday: Art 11:10-12:10
Friday: Library and Computers11:10-12:10
Each week the homework stays basically the same.
Fifth graders are required to read at least 30 minutes four times a week.
***Starting soon***Each Monday the students receive a math homework packet with five word problems. This packet is differentiated to meet the level of math that your child is capable of doing mostly independently or with minimal help. This packet is due on Friday.
Daily math homework is given about three to four times a week and is due the next day.
Classroom Rules and Consequences
1. Listen carefully and follow directions.
2. Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
3. Treat others with kindness and respect, just like you would like to be treated.
4. Raise your hand. Only one person speaks at a time.
5. Work quietly and carefully without bothering others.
Great Free Websites: www.xtramath.org
Your child should have the ability to go onto Moby Max and Raz -Kids. If not, please reach out to me.