SAT Review Course
The Randolph Community School will offer a Summer SAT Prep Course at Randolph High School.
This class will takes place at the high school for 10 evenings, Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30 p.m. The dates will be: July 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31 and August 5 and 7. Registration is now open.
Help Prepare Your Child for the SAT!
Class size is limited; register early!
The Randolph Community School will offer Spring SAT Prep Course at Randolph High School!
The class will conveniently be offered before the Spring SAT tests of May 4 and June 1 on the following dates: March 18, 20, 25 and 27 and April 1, 3, 8, 10, 22 and 24 with a snow date of April 29. There will not be class over spring break.
If you have any questions, please call the Community School at (973) 361-0808 ext. 8603.
Registration is now open on Community Pass at: https://register.capturepoint.com/RandolphCommunitySchool
Class dates are Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Randolph High School.
The class costs $300 per student.
Need some help preparing for the Spring SAT? This course will help your child improve their test-taking skills and prepare them for both the English and mathematics sections of the test. Registration to open soon for the summer course.
The Community School now offers a convenient online registration system through Community Pass. Please register at: https://register.capturepoint.com/RandolphCommunitySchool
The Randolph Community School believes that all students should be able to afford a great SAT course. That is why we offer our SAT Review Course for high school juniors, seniors and sophomores at a very reasonable price.
- Ten, 2 hour classes to prepare you for the SAT test. Usually offered in the fall and spring.
- Math and verbal skills, test taking tips and strategies, practice and review of actual past SATs are covered.
- Maximum class size is 30. Classes fill up quickly; enroll early!
- Taught by Randolph High School certified English and Math teachers with experience teaching for the SAT test.
- Flyers are distributed to RHS students through the guidance department, and sent out via RamAlerts to all Randolph High School students. This course is open to non-district students as well.
- Classes are made up only if the Community School cancels, not for individual absences. Please consider the student's schedule carefully when registering. Instructors will advise students of make up dates.
IMPORTANT:Registration for this class does not automatically enroll youfor the SAT test! You must do that on your own.Call the Community School at 973-361-0808, x8603 if you have questions.