Community School Virtual Open House
March 18, 2021
Thank you to everyone who joined. You may use the link to review a recording of the event.
Our camp and program leaders will share information about their respective programs. Families can ask questions and get immediate answers through the Q&A feature. Bring the entire family to hear what the Community School has planned for the spring and summer sessions.
Instructions for Accessing a Teams Live Event
- If prompted to open “Microsoft Teams” click “Cancel”
- Click “Watch on the web instead”
- If prompted to “Sign In” select “Join anonymously”
- The presentation will be in the center of the screen with the Q&A section to the right. (see below on how to submit public comments)
- You will be asked to install the “Microsoft Teams” app when you access the session. It is strongly recommended you install this app before connecting.
- When prompted, click “Open it” to open the Microsoft Teams app on your mobile device.
- The presentation will cover the full screen of the app. The Q&A section (used for public comments) is the chat bubble with a question mark at the top right corner of the screen. (see below on how to submit public comments)