Randolph Township Schools is committed to providing you with the information and convenience you need to manage your student’s nutritional decisions and school meal account. We are excited to let you know that we now offer MyPaymentsPlus, an innovative service for parents that allows you to make prepayments as well as monitor your student’s purchases and account balances.
At no cost, MyPaymentsPlus allows any family to:
- Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student's accounts
- Check your student’s current account balance
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria
- Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance
For a small program fee, MyPaymentsPlus allows any family to:
- Make a prepayment into your student’s meal account using a check, credit card, or debit card at www.mypaymentsplus.com or by calling 866-206-6314! Funds deposited through MyPaymentsPlus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes. This feature eliminates the need to send a check to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student’s account when it reaches a low balance
If you prefer to make payments or check balances via phone, a toll-free number has been created for our district (866-206-6314).
To create a new account, visit www.Mypaymentsplus.com. Follow the onscreen directions and register your student using their Student ID number. We encourage you to visit www.MyPaymentsplus.com or call 866-206-6314 today.