Mrs. Jami Snowman (McClellan)
HAPPY NEW YEAR and...
Welcome back to the 2019-2020 School Year
I am so excited to be working with you and your family this year. I am also pleased to share that our classroom paraprofessionals for this year will once again be Mrs. Dowis and Miss Miller. I am confident that with the help of the classroom paraprofessionals, and yourselves, will have a year filled with love, laughter, and learning. Thank you all in advance for your support!
Winter Snow and Snowmen Hats and Mittens
New Year's Eve/New Year's Day
Important Dates to Know:
-SCHOLASTIC BOOKS- Due NO LATER THAN 6:00 PM on Friday, January 17th. If you choose to purchase books, please be sure to complete your ON-LINE order by 6:00 PM on the due date. Our class code is NCFKF
-Preschool DRIVE-IN Movie Night- Friday, January 10th at 6:00 PM (Snow Date will be January 17th) Please be sure to fill out and return the RSVP if you plan to attend this special event. Once we have your RSVP, we will send home tickets for you to bring on the night of the event to ensure your entrance.
-NO SCHOOL- School will be closed on Monday, January 20th for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Please plan accordingly.
Check your child's communication book every night
Empty your child's backpack daily
- Check your child's take home folder for any important notices and/or forms that must be signed and returned.
- Send in a NUT FREE snack with your child to school each day.**NOTE: Further snack requests will be made if the teacher becomes aware of additional allergies. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding...student safety is our FIRST priority!
Scholastic Books can be ordered on-line using our classroom code NCFKF
A Touch of TECHNOLOGY:
Below are some suggested websites and apps that can be used at home for reinforcement of pre-readiness skills. We will be using many of these resources throughout the school year. While technology is an engaging way for your child to learn, please keep their age and developmental levels in mind when incorporating technology into your routine. Click on the link to read what the American Academy of Pediatrics has to say about appropriate technology use... https://aap.org
- Sort It Out 1- My First Apps
- What's Different- My First Apps
- Little Puzzles- Grasshopper Apps
- Things That Go Together- Grasshopper Apps
- Little Writer- Alligator Apps
- Memory Match- Alligator Apps
- Math is Fun 4-5- Bacarox Kids
For more information simply click on the links below:
**Many parents often ask for before and/or after school activities that you can do with your child to enhance his/her learning. If you visit the Randolph Township Library website at www.randolphnj.org/library you will find a variety of classes that are offered for children of all different ages.