Sports Physicals, Care Plans, Medication Authorization


    *We can complete the medical portion of the application for

    Working Papers

    if we have a high school physical on file for your student.


    *We can perform a vision test to complete the Vision section of the Driver's Ed application.


    Please send your child in with any paperwork during Unit Lunch.

Related Files