Class of 2020!!!
Onsite Decision/Interview Days: RHS will be holding 10 Onsite Admission Decision and Interview days this Fall. The schools that will be participating are:
- Bloomfield College
- Centenary College
- County College of Morris
- Monmouth University
- Sacred Heart University
- University of Scranton
In order to participate you will need to register through the following link: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=NjK5qog9o0G-lNfc0sSHm2hd-qAbQ69BszemVMcidXVUNkNMOEZIU09INTdQNVQxQ1EwSzkzMEo4Ri4u
Senior College Night: September 12th
- Seniors and their parents/guardians are encouraged to attend the Senior College Night presentation given by the RHS School Counselors. This presentation will provide you with valuable information about the college application process. It is being held on Thursday September 12th at 6 pm in the high school auditorium. To view this presentation click here:Senior College Night Presentation
Senior Classroom Lessons:
- The Counseling Department visited all Senior English Classes and provided a lesson on College and Careers. To view this presentation click here: Senior Class Lesson
Financial Aid Program:September 24th
- Mr. James Anderson from the Higher Education Student Assistance Authority will present on all aspects of financial aid. This presentaion is being held on Tuesday September 24th at 6 pm in the RHS Auditorium. To view this presentation click here: Financial Aid Presentation
Princeton Review College Night: October 15th
- Rob Franek, The Princeton Review's National College Expert, author of "THE BEST 385 COLLEGES" and "COLLEGE ADMISSIONS 101" will present a seminar for college-bound students and their families. Rob will share his professional advice on the college admissions process including: How to be a Savvy College Shopper and Applicant, In depth Info on Colleges and Colleges-How to Maximize Financial Aid. This presentation will be held on Tuesday October 15th at 6 P.M. in the High School Auditorium. To attend please register here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPage.aspx?fragment=FormId%3DNjK5qog9o0G-lNfc0sSHm2hd-qAbQ69BszemVMcidXVUMEEyNElWV1ZZSk9EUVJTTUpMT0RKQ09DRC4u%26Token%3D36503931c35242c78aa9f4ab4c7670ba.
- Presentation: Princeton Review Presentation
Mini College Fairs:
Tuesday November 11th during 2nd Block. To sign up please use the attached link:https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=NjK5qog9o0G-lNfc0sSHm2hd-qAbQ69BszemVMcidXVUMDBGOUM5TTlDVjhMUDBUSkRMWkJUOURURC4u
Individual College Visits:
- Several colleges will be coming to visit with students during lunch throughout the year. To see a list of schools and to sign up please go to your Naviance account. You MUST sign up in order to attend these visits. If you need assistance please see your counselor or Ms. Huey in the Counseling Department.
- Seniors please go on Naviance and apply for scholarships that you may be eligible for and fit the criteria.