Naviance is a premier student planning solution that empowers students to create their own path towards academic, personal and community success. Delivered through a secure, web-based platform, Naviance Succeed enables school counselors and families to collaborate with students on a daily basis as they chart their path and toward academic and postsecondary success.
Through Naviance, students can develop short- and long-term goals that connect to interests, abilities, and future aspirations. They can also build a to-do list for tasks that relate to their academic, career and college goals and have the ability to add personal reflections. A 21st century alternative to paper planners, Naviance Succeed gives students the tools to create a personalized action plan with automated reminders.
This Naviance Web page includes a college search page, historical acceptance data from former Randolph graduates, acceptance graphs for many colleges that current students can use for qualifications comparison, and a current listing of all scheduled college representative visits to RHS.
Naviance will allow you to:
- Explore Careers –Through the Career Interest Profiler students can match their interests to specific careers. Students can learn specific information about many careers, including job description, salaries, outlook, education, and more.
- Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from Randolph students who have applied and been accepted using “scattergrams”.
- Research colleges- Perform a college search based on criteria such as location, size, student body, and more.
- View college overlaps – Students often find schools that are a good academic fit, but want more schools just like it. By clicking on overlaps, students can see up to 10 more schools that are similar.
- Sign up for college visits – Find out which colleges are visiting our school and sign up to attend those sessions.
- Create a resume.
- Organize ALL Applications – Once senior year begins, students will find that Naviance becomes a personal filing system.
- Using the features under “colleges”, students can organize applications and track deadlines.
Naviance and College Applications
In the senior year, ALL college applications are processed through the Naviance program. Naviance is exclusively used to upload and submit all college application materials, school counselor reports, student transcripts, school profile information and teacher recommendation letters. This process is reviewed annually with the students individually, in class meetings and at our Senior College Application Night in Early September. Students or families with questions are asked to please contact their school counselor.
Naviance and Scholarships
As a general rule, there are three types of scholarships advertised to the students at Randolph High School. Local Scholarships, Area Scholarships and National Scholarships. All scholarship information received by our school counseling department are advertised and maintained within the Naviance program. This information can only be accessed through the Naviance Succeed.
Naviance Log In
Click on the link below to log in at Naviance Succeed.
• Enter your registration code in the “New User” box and click “Register.”
• Enter an email address and create a password.
• Note: Once your account is set up, use your email address and password to sign in.
• If you have forgotten your log in information, please contact Ms. Jennifer Huey, email@example.com.